I'll just put this right here.

Pretty sure it looks like he is making room for the smittybuilt oversize blinker fluid reservoir. I've been waiting for mine in the mail... It's a fairly involved process, but definitely worth the $89.99 I found mine on amazon, it was a little more than eBay, but I have amazon prime so I saved on shipping.

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

I'm actually going with the new EVO Mfg. Blinker Fluid Reservoir Skid. According to Drew@ORE it is still in the R&D phase but I may get a prototype if I'm lucky...... But don't tell anyone.

I'm actually going with the new EVO Mfg. Blinker Fluid Reservoir Skid. According to Drew@ORE it is still in the R&D phase but I may get a prototype if I'm lucky...... But don't tell anyone.

Check out the smittybuilt remote blinker reservoir. It actually has a quick view hose to see when you are running low! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383807915.532813.jpg

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Not too sure, driving in the slow lane doing 65 and boom! No warning no knock nothing but engine parts and oil getting dumped all over the freeway.

Wow that suks hope you get it fixed up it'll be bad ass with all those horses tho was it 3.6 or 3.8? How many miles when it blew? Keep up the post, fun to watch you build it

Wow that suks hope you get it fixed up it'll be bad ass with all those horses tho was it 3.6 or 3.8? How many miles when it blew? Keep up the post, fun to watch you build it

2008 3.8L, 88K miles

She will be fixed! Might take a week or 2 but she will be running soon, then I get to strip out the interior and install a cage.

2008 3.8L, 88K miles

She will be fixed! Might take a week or 2 but she will be running soon, then I get to strip out the interior and install a cage.

Man scary stuff but it's a jeep it's always worth fixing I hope I have the resources to keep my jk alive when it's time hopefully way after 88k.. Think I'll skip the blinker fluid res skid mod & save for future repairs ;)
Thanks jk noob

Top Bottom