I'm a Self-Righteous Veteran with PTSD - Maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was

Robar

The Enforcer
:cheesy: I see you've just changed your signature to read...

Only LOSERS hang out on a forum they don't like and self-righteous preach what they believe is "truth" and then quietly change their signatures to whine about it like a pussy when nobody agrees with them.

Just go away already :naw:
I fixed it for him. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Oh how original. You changed your profile to read as follows...

troll.jpg

My favorites of course are his bio which reads "Not a key board commando like everyone here" and interests which reads "Not WAL" :crazyeyes:

I just can't figure out why he's still here :thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I love the people that put there location as "nowhere" and just feel the need to edit out there profile. Just leave it as is and leave without coming back

BlackHawk08jk

I have to say I read these threads, and I have to just laugh because people get pissed at one person then make a thread saying fuck this forum everyone on here are dicks. Well the forum didn't do anything and if you try to fight one guy in a group of friends, do you not think the rest of them will not jump in.

big dr

At this point I think he just likes the attention. This thread was dead almost a month ago,, and he decides to "re-up" for additional scorn,,,, solid move!:thumb:

Top Bottom