I'm baaaaaack!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone,

You might remember me from my previous moniker on JK-Forum, jackmac4. I was a moderator for a good while and am in a Moab video here and there.

I had some life changes that forced me to sell my JK in 2010 (and take a substantial loss on the investment), but fortunately with some hard work and such over the last few years I'm back in a good spot and am working on my next JK now. Hopefully I can find something on the lot this weekend and trade the taco in!:cool::cool::cool:

I was in Oklahoma back then, but I'm in Denver, Colorado now.

You'll be getting a wave from me shortly!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Long time no see!! Glad to have you back again and looking to get another Jeep :thumb:

Hopefully we can meet up in Moab again some day my friend. Shots of Honey not withstanding. Hopefully I can find a good deal on a lot this weekend, or else I may have to put something on order - but either way it's happening soon.

I think the last time we talked was in Moab and you were getting ready to move to Denver.

Yep, I came out there after I was in Denver too with Chris once and did some ridealongs. I had to get my life post-divorce together though, so it sucked to bail on all my friends and the great community..but was just for a brief stint. All is well now :rock:

Top Bottom