I'm going to do it! Don't try to talk me out of it.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I'm here to announce that in 2025, I am going to make my first trip ever to Easter Jeep Safari. I've never been and starting to plan for this trip as of this week. I'm tired and need a vacation after the hustle and bustle of moving to N. Nevada 2 years ago. Don't try to talk me out of it.

I tell everyone they should experience it at least once. I went every year up until Covid and loved it. Since then it hasn’t been the same but it’s close enough that I can go down and back in a day to check out the vendor show etc.

I say do it. You’ll still have a kick ass time and you’ll meet some rad people.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Didn't Jeep cancel after this year? Lack of funds?

No, they showed up, and with concept vehicles. They also had test drives for media types on the trails as well as test drives for us peons around town.
However they did not sponsor any of the EJS trail runs which was disappointing. In the past they have sponsored runs and gave out great swag.

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm here to announce that in 2025, I am going to make my first trip ever to Easter Jeep Safari. I've never been and starting to plan for this trip as of this week. I'm tired and need a vacation after the hustle and bustle of moving to N. Nevada 2 years ago. Don't try to talk me out of it.
do it! If you're planning on a hotel stay, check hotel rates during Dec 2024/Jan 2025 and book as early as possible, it usually saves me $500-$600 versus rates after February.

Last edited:
No, they showed up, and with concept vehicles. They also had test drives for media types on the trails as well as test drives for us peons around town.
However they did not sponsor any of the EJS trail runs which was disappointing. In the past they have sponsored runs and gave out great swag.

The jeep employees trying to get me to test drive the grand wagoneer were aggressive.

Guy was all “what, you don’t want to experience the chair giving you a back massage?!”

Top Bottom