I'm leaving the group because a good friend of mine was disrespected

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So your saying your use to it???? If it's not original.

Me personally? No, so congrats you've got a first on me. Mindless resorting to "you're on Eddie's dick/cock/balls" is what's not original and is what has been said time and time again. You're dull and unoriginal but that makes sense comming from some random IG punk.

Jkguy14

LOSER
Me personally? No, so congrats you've got a first on me. Mindless resorting to "you're on Eddie's dick/cock/balls" is what's not original and is what has been said time and time again. You're dull and unoriginal but that makes sense comming from some random IG punk.

It took you 30mins to come up with just that. Your saying the same shit. Punk. Instagram. You went through the thread. Saw what you liked and used it. You gotta have better!!! Come on guy.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
It took you 30mins to come up with just that. Your saying the same shit. Punk. Instagram. You went through the thread. Saw what you liked and used it. You gotta have better!!! Come on guy.

Calm down hun. It's not becoming of you.

caminton

He probably has a job you little fucker. You should probably go get one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You Eddie's secretary now. Damn he's got you and thardy on a tight leash that's good though. I respect that he keeps his bitches in check.

It's a real shame that you're incapable of being a man of your word and just leaving like you said you would.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
You Eddie's secretary now. Damn he's got you and thardy on a tight leash that's good though. I respect that he keeps his bitches in check.

Stay in your thread hun or I'm going to have to kick your bitter ass to the curb.

Top Bottom