In-Laws

Does your wife get along with your mother?

• Get along

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Don’t get along

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Jsouder53

Hooked
This week, my parents have been in town and it has been stressful since my wife and my mother butt heads. My mom is passive aggressive towards my wife which of course sets my wife off to be passive aggressive towards her. It’s been going on for about 10 years now.

This week has made me wonder if this is a common occurrence among other families.

In turn, I get along with her family.

Our situation is (was) opposite.

Her Mom was the controlling witch, got so bad I banned her from coming to our house.

My Wife and my Mom get along fine, always have.

Sorry, that sucks when there’s in-law tension. I really don’t like my wife’s dad, he’s a major asshole, but her mom is awesome. Luckily she gets along great with my mom and dad.
Luckily, my wife’s dad is no longer part of our picture. He was a major asshat as well. My mother in law kicked him out years ago. Last time I saw him he was so drunk that he tried to fight me.
Our situation is (was) opposite.

Her Mom was the controlling witch, got so bad I banned her from coming to our house.

My Wife and my Mom get along fine, always have.
Damn, that sucks. My wife kicked my mom out of our house just after we had our son. I was at work when it happened.

My mom behaves herself around my wife, because she wants her to like her, and she wants to see her grandson. My mom drives me nuts lol.
I get along fine with my in-laws.

Top Bottom