Inauguration day feelings

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Here we go! I can see we're going to lose a couple members over this thread. Lol
Here's to Trump!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1484943021.040216.jpg

And here's one for the show!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1484943158.372567.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
I will never understand why people are so afraid to discuss politics and/or religion. Ignorance is born by the inability to have an intellectual conversation about one's own beliefs and to at least consider the possible merits of the beliefs of another. A vast majority of this country (on both sides) could use a real lesson in maieutics.

Raise your hand if you had to Google "maieutics"!

I agree but its awfully hard to have a meaningful back & forth before some ignorant doofus butts in with stupid out of their ass comment and the whole thread goes in the shitter. People cover their ignorance with throwaway
arguments that are constantly regurgitated by the media on both sides.

72dozer

I didn't want a debate more of just hey I'm saying cheers or I'm drinking my sorrows away

I do wish the riots would quit though seems a bit childish to me

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
I will never understand why people are so afraid to discuss politics and/or religion. Ignorance is born by the inability to have an intellectual conversation about one's own beliefs and to at least consider the possible merits of the beliefs of another. A vast majority of this country (on both sides) could use a real lesson in maieutics.

Good point. Had to look that one up though.

rsbrehm

It is because "professionally" both topics have killed people in the past. That is killed in the literal sense.

Sent from my VK810 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked

I agree wholeheartedly...here's to Trump, who will "Make America Grope Again"...

Raise your hand if you had to Google "maieutics"!

I agree but its awfully hard to have a meaningful back & forth before some ignorant doofus butts in with stupid out of their ass comment and the whole thread goes in the shitter. People cover their ignorance with throwaway
arguments that are constantly regurgitated by the media on both sides.

I did,

10 chars..

Top Bottom