infidel_jeep_club Ripping Off the Project-JK Logo

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I guess I can put this here even know it's not extreme terrain but it's a sticker issue. Saw this on Instagram of a group that just started following me. Their "new" sticker looks really familiar.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406734126.290144.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406734162.733763.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL! Not copyrighted and not used, just used as a backdrop and copyrighted. Wtf? :thinking:

Just looked at their instagram, it looks like they are running extreme terrain decals as well. That is probably where they got the idea.

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

It has to be a child running this club...the response is too idiotic to be an adult with a logical thought process! I just wanted to make sure every pic had a comment for his followers to see.

Screenshot_2014-07-30-09-34-52.png

Screenshot_2014-07-30-09-34-34.png

JKWrang

Winners. I guess you don't have to be a genius to start a club, huh

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Infidel is a complete :asshat:

I lost the post but he ripped on Chris and I also, in the same way. Looks like he blocked me so I can't get back to the post. He sounds like a real douche knob!:cheesy:

Really got his panties in a wad quick! :cheesy:

Edit: Just noticed you posted that Cozodude... lmao what a baby! Such an INFIDEL! :cheesy:

Last edited:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Wow! It didn't take much to get the Infidel's launch sequence started. Well, when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar... I'll bet family outings aren't on their list of activities.:naw:

StrizzyChris

Is it wrong that I am :cheesy: as he explodes like a 5 year old? He uses a logo 3 times(all the while giving no credit or tag to WAL or project-jk) and expects us to think that he's not attempting to use it to draw followers or customers?

Lastly, I was LMAO when he attempted to get 1 of his 400 followers (less followers than the average teenager has friends on facebook) to attempt to "harass the shit out of" me and my ultra-private instagram that I almost never use :cheesy: :cheesy:

Top Bottom