Inflation? What Inflation - LOL

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Aldi.
Costco's 3 dozen are still cheap near me too. I bought there last weekend but don't remember what the hell I paid...
We have been getting the 3 dozen from Costco cause we eat so many eggs during the week

Yesterday it was gas, today it's eggs and for the most part, I just stopped looking at the price of anything being that it's just so out of control and well, whether or not I like it, I still need it. That said, I just went to the store today and decided to "look" at the current cost of eggs...

View attachment 384778

Is this shit for real?? Shouldn't a decimal point be moved one digit to the left? 🤪
I see that this is for 2 dozen eggs. Not one dozen.

I am not the one who buys the eggs in the family so I would not know. The price of beer would be more apparent to me and the beer has only doubled in price.

I heard recently that eggs cause blood clots and that alcohol in any quantity at all is very bad for you. Also, gas stoves cause permanent lung and brain damage due to indoor pollutants and I grew up in a household with a gas stove. It seems that one way or another I am doomed. 😕

Brute

Hooked
Yesterday it was gas, today it's eggs and for the most part, I just stopped looking at the price of anything being that it's just so out of control and well, whether or not I like it, I still need it. That said, I just went to the store today and decided to "look" at the current cost of eggs...

View attachment 384778

Is this shit for real?? Shouldn't a decimal point be moved one digit to the left? 🤪
Not sure where you are shopping for eggs…you might need to switch stores…

Attachments

• 05BEE8D8-9714-43BE-BCAA-FAF6B02C2C23.jpeg
    05BEE8D8-9714-43BE-BCAA-FAF6B02C2C23.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 29

Slaphitter

To be fair on the egg thing, there is a genuine supply problem due to avian flu hammering the chicken farms. It’s not “normal” inflation like many other things. I’m more annoyed about inflation on stuff that’s supposed to be cheap because it’s always been cheap crap, like soda and white bread. Just insane what it costs to eat badly! Steak is a whole next-level batshit inflation shitshow.

Top Bottom