Interior Lights Control (on left stick) Not Working

MAG00

My control for the interior lights isn't working (twist control on left stick). It was a little "glitchy" once or twice and then just doesn't work now. My interior lights still work, but I can't control the dash lights brightness/dim and can't manually turn on/off the interior lights with it. The control will still rotate/turn but nothing happens.

Fortunately my dash lights are set bright enough since I can't adjust them and my dome lights still work with the buttons at the lights. My interior lights still work with doors open/close too.

Any ideas on where to start to figure out the issue?

Thanks.

My control for the interior lights isn't working (twist control on left stick). It was a little "glitchy" once or twice and then just doesn't work now. My interior lights still work, but I can't control the dash lights brightness/dim and can't manually turn on/off the interior lights with it. The control will still rotate/turn but nothing happens.

Fortunately my dash lights are set bright enough since I can't adjust them and my dome lights still work with the buttons at the lights. My interior lights still work with doors open/close too.

Any ideas on where to start to figure out the issue?

Thanks.
My first guess would be that switch went bad. You can buy a new switch from Quadratech and other places.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ordered a new multi-function switch and installed it this weekend. Problem solved. Glad it was a very easy fix.

Top Bottom