It's a Jeep Thing

JKbrick

My wife is looking at new 4 doors and it looked like the ones with trailer package had 3:73 and others didn't. Do all the 14s have 3:73?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'm guessin' that soon enough anything other than 3.21's and 3.73's will be dropped from the options list. Fleet fuel economy, don't ya know. I'm really happy with my 4.10's and Pentastar, even in the high mountains (8,000ft+). Fuel economy on the freeway is pretty much as advertised so what's not to like. Had a '66 CJ with 3.73's and the Buick V-6. It was much lighter than the JK and got a little less MPG's. Regular leaded fuel in '66 was somtimes as low as 24.9 gal. "Come on in and fill up. Four 4 a buck." That's one thing I miss about the good 'ol days.:yup:

cap

I'm guessin' that soon enough anything other than 3.21's and 3.73's will be dropped from the options list. Fleet fuel economy, don't ya know. I'm really happy with my 4.10's and Pentastar, even in the high mountains (8,000ft+). Fuel economy on the freeway is pretty much as advertised so what's not to like. Had a '66 CJ with 3.73's and the Buick V-6. It was much lighter than the JK and got a little less MPG's. Regular leaded fuel in '66 was somtimes as low as 24.9 gal. "Come on in and fill up. Four 4 a buck." That's one thing I miss about the good 'ol days.:yup:

In less than fifty years four for one has become one for four.:broke:

Top Bottom