Jango's Build Thread

jango

Ive Slowed down on the mods but over the summer I was able to save up some cash and buy an SPOD. I love it. Such a clean product and was so happy to throw away so many wires I had previously run all over the place. photos are being difficult to upload.

Attachments

• IMG_1552.jpg
    IMG_1552.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1626.jpg
    IMG_1626.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 100

jango

Dont know how i made the last picture upside down. But the last picture is of some friends Ive made at college.

jango

ARB Dual Compressor and parts have now all arrived in Atlanta and will be installing them when I get home from Florida Tech over the winter break.

I plan to run an air chuck to the front and rear bumper to allow for easy airing up.

I decided on the metal cloak bracket for the compressor and hope it will fit alright with the spod under the hood. IMG_2741.jpg IMG_2742.jpg IMG_2743.jpg

jango

Installed the compressor with my father and added an air chuck to the front bumper. It works really well. Going to add some sort of cap to the bumper chuck to prevent any thing getting in there while off roading or just in general. Also decided to add a tank to the system. So after the new year, ill install the 2.5 gallon Viair tank in the truck and add a chuck to the rear bumper. IMG_2964.jpg IMG_2969.JPG_thumb.jpg

jango

IMG_3083.jpg also added a Viair 2.5 gallon tank and air chuck on the rear bumper. Also picked up some chuck covers from JP5 performance and they are sweet. They have a rubber gasket on the Male end that seals off everything that prevents dirt/mud from getting inside it.

Attachments

• IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3083.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom