Jeep Badge of Honor

My app only has one in MO. Guard Rail; looks doable in a stock keep, but expect to drive it, no free rides ;). What's the stats on your rig? Your profile just says JKU.

Touch it twice, it has guard rail, and pee wee's crossing.

My rig has a 2.5 inch RK lift with 35's. I also have EVO rock sliders, flat fenders, and a winch. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436624626.215226.jpg

Here are my 5. It's give you something to look forward to and enjoy jeepin/see different places.

Only thing someone pointed out is putting in your ViN. Some are worried that it "tags" your jeep by your vin that might hurt you in a trade in because it's been "off-roaded". Doesn't matter to me but I've read some worry about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 512
Awesome inputs guys. Also, if you guys are wanting to get the Missouri one, lets all plan on run in AUG/SEP??

Yeah. The app is really flaky already just trying to use it at home. We took a restroom break at a stop on Icehouse Road, and I was lucky to get it to work.

Might be tough to get badges since the passes on the western slope may be closed. Same goes for holy cross.

How had I never heard of this!?!?! :shock: :crazyeyes:

The two in SMORR are really close to me, I know we did one of them (Pee Wee's Crossing) the last time we were there; super easy, but fun and it's listed as a 3-5. I think we did part of Guard Rail too. I'm headed out to Windrock at the end of the month, I'll have to see if I can hit those three (or at least the 5 and under ones). We should be there Thursday Oct 27th if anyone wants to get some badges with us.

Top Bottom