Jeep Badge of Honor

Interesting that this thread got bumped today. I got my other badge from when I was in Ouray (back in July 2016 mind you.. lol) yesterday. So now I have Ophir Pass and Engineer Pass on my Jeep. I can't wait to get back and run Black Bear next year.

Interesting that this thread got bumped today. I got my other badge from when I was in Ouray (back in July 2016 mind you.. lol) yesterday. So now I have Ophir Pass and Engineer Pass on my Jeep. I can't wait to get back and run Black Bear next year.

Maybe I'll get my missing one. I emailed them, and they said it would go out with the next batch, but that has been nearly 3 months ago.

Oh, and mine aren't going on the Jeep. I'll get a shadow box or something.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This whole discussion about badges reminds me of the "flair" scene from Office Space. Classic.

I thought the same thing when I was putting them on!!! I even called it flair in my build thread :cheesy: Great minds...

I'm not really going to gripe, about a free badge, but I never got Imogene Pass, after checking in. I got every other badge in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I checked in on all the trails in Ouray multiple times during my recent trip there. It used to tell me I had already signed up for a hard badge but instead it asked for the address to send a hard badge to every time. Seeing as how I haven't ever received the badges I checked in for earlier this year and the reputation of this program, I went ahead and submitted my information every time it asked. There is no telling what/if anything I'll end up with. This program is really a great idea with terrible execution.

Top Bottom