Jeep Beach West

Is anyone planning on attending?! ive ready signed up and trying to get some local friends to convoy with. anyone else interested??
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404190109.787062.jpg

dgriz

We already had reservations to be there that weekend, so HELL YA! I'll be there! :rock:

NV375

Wife was all ready to go. We found lodging, then I made the mistake of telling her it is 1000 miles round trip. Have fun maybe we can go next time.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

lduke12

I will have to look into going to this since im only 2 hours away and love Pismo, that place is going to be hopping though being peak of summer with tons of campers quads and motorcycles on the beach.

Panda

Boooooo! will be an awesome time out there! ya'll are missing out

I know, it was a tough choice to make and we,re doing a beach trip in August on usal trail so we gotta hit the mountains this time, hopefully jeep beach will happen next year too and we'll be there :thumb:

TheStick

I know, it was a tough choice to make and we,re doing a beach trip in August on usal trail so we gotta hit the mountains this time, hopefully jeep beach will happen next year too and we'll be there :thumb:

No group run?!? Rude!!! :D

I'm still trying to figure out if I can clear this weekend.

Panda

No group run?!? Rude!!! :D

I'm still trying to figure out if I can clear this weekend.

If you guys want to do the usal trail with us in August we'd love to have you join us, we'll be camping on the beach! I will be starting a thread on this trip as soon as I work out a few details :yup:

Brankz

Wife was all ready to go. We found lodging, then I made the mistake of telling her it is 1000 miles round trip. Have fun maybe we can go next time.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

From my house is 500 miles round trip :D

TheStick

If you guys want to do the usal trail with us in August we'd love to have you join us, we'll be camping on the beach! I will be starting a thread on this trip as soon as I work out a few details :yup:

Just looked up the trail, looks cool :thumb:

Definitely keep me posted.

Top Bottom