Jeep dogs!!!

chemlight_ninja

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424532169.739266.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424532209.014821.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424532233.664156.jpg
Our jeep dogs Obie (brindle) and Dually (fawn). Obie loves car rides as it's another opportunity to take a nap... Dually not so much, he's more of the destination vs the journey kinda guy.

HoosierWolf

So we have a foster dog named Panda that was rescued from a hoarder and she was terrified of everything, had heart worms, and no idea what people were much less a leash. If you came within 10 ft of her she would curl up in a ball and shake in fear.

Last weekend she became a jeep dog (though she's not been on dirt yet) when she road through a snow storm in my JKU from Indy to Illinois last weekend.

She played outside on a leash walking with our two fur kids and got to see her first deer. :thumb:
IMG_1334.JPG

11rubicon

So we have a foster dog named Panda that was rescued from a hoarder and she was terrified of everything, had heart worms, and no idea what people were much less a leash. If you came within 10 ft of her she would curl up in a ball and shake in fear.

Last weekend she became a jeep dog (though she's not been on dirt yet) when she road through a snow storm in my JKU from Indy to Illinois last weekend.

She played outside on a leash walking with our two fur kids and got to see her first deer. :thumb:
View attachment 126937

I always like hearing foster stories. Me and my wife have been fostering for the past two years. It is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

Mad Mac

View attachment 126937

She's precious. Look at those eyes. That little smile. Adorable. So sweet. Foundlings are the best.

nelsone

He came too, might as well enjoy!

Anyway, after all the shaking it took to get there, he wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

022214 037.jpg

RedRum

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425155600.627215.jpg

Our little guy

And here is the beast lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425155689.823042.jpg

When warmer weather comes I'll get a group shot in the jeep

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425155658.165081.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425155658.165081.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 273
Last edited: