Jeep dogs!!!

SDG

Caught the Bug
He was a Cane Corso.

My dogs best friend is a Cane Corso! Here is a video when Duke was a puppy... Mila is a puppy as well, and peggy sue was a teeniebopper. Funny thing is duke is now 140lbs, peggy sue is 45 and he still lets her be the boss of him!

Never mind the ridiculous commentary between my mom and neighbor.

orngcrushrgrl

Beautiful dane!! Does she go on trails with you? I have a Dane but havent raken her on the trails yet. I just wished she would listen more when she is off the leash. We are still working on that though. Here is our Dane, Idgie
She's beautiful! How old is she? Paisley does go on trails with us, she's great off leash as well. She's almost 4 though, and we did have a problem with recall for awhile when we got her but we seem to have it sorted now.
My dogs best friend is a Cane Corso! Here is a video when Duke was a puppy... Mila is a puppy as well, and peggy sue was a teeniebopper. Funny thing is duke is now 140lbs, peggy sue is 45 and he still lets her be the boss of him! Never mind the ridiculous commentary between my mom and neighbor. Video Link: http://youtu.be/SO-29gKUDMU
I love Canes. He's even floppy eared! I probably won't ever have another one, because he was my heart. I'll probably have a Neapolitan or dogue next.

I really like that water feature, I could use something like that in our back yard for my giant people sized girl

Last edited:

JKDriver

IMG_0781.jpg

Kreiger and Jagger, checking in. My wild boys.

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393392987.679588.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393393016.544605.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393393059.874390.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393393090.653449.jpg

Not in the jeep, I always threw him in my buddies yota when we were on the trail, so he wouldn't get my jeep muddy! What I'd give to have his muddy ass on my seats just one more time. Only the good die young! Best dog ever.

RIP Diesel, my spotter, alarm system, first born, hunting partner, and friend.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
View attachment 70920 View attachment 70921 View attachment 70922 View attachment 70923

Not in the jeep, I always threw him in my buddies yota when we were on the trail, so he wouldn't get my jeep muddy! What I'd give to have his muddy ass on my seats just one more time. Only the good die young! Best dog ever.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Oh the memories with that dog he will be missed!!!!!!! Sad day today for sure!

Brankz

View attachment 70920 View attachment 70921 View attachment 70922 View attachment 70923

Dam sorry about that bro, he looked like great dog.

What happened how did he die?

David1tontj

Dam sorry about that bro, he looked like great dog.

What happened how did he die?

Thanks Brankz. They think it was a rapid growing cancer that caused his spleen to bleed. He was perfectly fine 3 weeks ago, stopped eating, and after several trips to the vet, blood work, X-ray, and ct scan, they discovered internal bleeding. He was suffering and we had to put him down. We will see what the autopsy says.

Brankz

Thanks Brankz. They think it was a rapid growing cancer that caused his spleen to bleed. He was perfectly fine 3 weeks ago, stopped eating, and after several trips to the vet, blood work, X-ray, and ct scan, they discovered internal bleeding. He was suffering and we had to put him down. We will see what the autopsy says.

Dam bro sorry, I know how that feels loosing a dog

DallasJKU

Sorry to hear that. I'm dealing with having to get my 10 year old Aussie neutered because of testicular cancer. We did it Friday and he is recovering nicely, but now I still have a few days to wait to see if the cancer had spread. It really sucks because I had planned on breed him , but it just never happened. I really hope my decision doesn't ultimately kill my dog.

eru3udu2.jpg
9uty8a5a.jpg

Tackerdown

Banned

So sorry to hear this. I'm still calling our new pup George instead of wrangler. It's hard for sure when you have to watch them suffer and make the decision to put them down but they know that they were loved. I try to remember that George was a happy pup right to the last minute waging his tail and wanting to kiss evertone.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
Sorry to hear that. I'm dealing with having to get my 10 year old Aussie neutered because of testicular cancer. We did it Friday and he is recovering nicely, but now I still have a few days to wait to see if the cancer had spread. It really sucks because I had planned on breed him , but it just never happened. I really hope my decision doesn't ultimately kill my dog.

eru3udu2.jpg
9uty8a5a.jpg

I hope all goes well for you and your pup.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear about your loss David.......I lost my 2 Choc.Labs (litter mates) to cancer 3 weeks apart...I too would give anything to have just one more day with them........I was a mess for months....even after a year it still hurts to talk about them........stay strong brother it'll take time to heal and recover........

~Woodrow~

JKbrick

David, sorry for the sad news. The loss of a dog is the only bad thing about a dog. Time will help bud

David1tontj

So sorry to hear this. I'm still calling our new pup George instead of wrangler. It's hard for sure when you have to watch them suffer and make the decision to put them down but they know that they were loved. I try to remember that George was a happy pup right to the last minute waging his tail and wanting to kiss evertone.

eru3udu2.jpg
9uty8a5a.jpg

Thank you, and I wish you both the best of luck with your dogs.

It's tough, but that is part of owning a dog I guess since they just don't have the lifespan of people. Diesel will live on in the memories we made, and in the amount of hair that I'm sure we will be sweeping up for months to come.

Jake the travelin dog

This is Jake, my Queensland Heeler/Pointer cross. He is not real happy to have the jeep bouncing around, or rocking over 15 degrees, but always wants to be with his "daddy"...ME.

DavesloadElpasomtns004.jpg

DavesloadElpasomtns103-Copy.jpg

Top Bottom