Jeep Guy from Nevada

Bantman

Hello, stumbled across Wayalife while exploring options for an on-board-air system for my Gladiator. I can't believe that I haven't seen this site before. I've been a Jeep guy for over 40 years and have owned numerous models of Jeep vehicles. Most of the Jeeps that I've had have been older model CJ's (78-85). I've also had a few XJ's, a WJ and a 72 Jeepster. My most recent Jeep is a 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, which I got for Father's Day to try and replace my 85 Scrambler. The Scrambler was hit head-on by an uninsured driver and was completely destroyed. The Gladiator is definitely nice, but it'll never replace the Scrambler.

Hope to see some of you on the trails.

Mike

Welcome to WAL! Sorry to hear about the Scrambler. That’s definitely gut wrenching, but congratulations on the Gladiator!

Sorry to hear about the demise of the Scrambler. I have no idea why Jeep terminated that interesting form-factor, which is an interesting mix of excellent off-road capability along with some practicality. It seems that most customers want two rows of seats and perhaps even the classic 2-door Jeep could be at risk!

Welcome from Texas!

Top Bottom