Jeep JK Wrangler Steering Attenuator BUY THIS NOW

As can I, I just can't fathom how everyone is a genius in automotive engineering, man I am way behind the ball. Calling it a squishy rubber thingy just shows how baseless and necessary your attacks are and how clueless you are by definition of misleading further customers based on your opinion. It's increadible how much I valued each and every thread until I was on the other side of the water. I'm not but hurt but go do some research

..... isnt it clear to see Wayalife is a different animal.. drastically different opinions of life and the ever evolving world of social media and internet interactions....

....the road to truth is narrow....but broad is the road that leads to destruction.....

...its scary as hell over here...

...yet you came here anyway, to PIMP a product you knew wasn't welcome here.

actually i dint want to lead someone directly to the product... let everyone do their research as i did.

This thread is enough research for me. Next time somebody is looking for a small squishy rubber thing, I'll direct them to the adult toy store.

As can I, I just can't fathom how everyone is a genius in automotive engineering, man I am way behind the ball. Calling it a squishy rubber thingy just shows how baseless and necessary your attacks are and how clueless you are by definition of misleading further customers based on your opinion. It's increadible how much I valued each and every thread until I was on the other side of the water. I'm not but hurt but go do some research

no engineering required.

but logic , maybe.

you buy a product designed to help take away road feel through dampening. they do this by separating the draglink and the pitman tie rod with a rubber "shakeweight" design. this by nature, as with all moving parts will wear out. I don't know about you, but I have yet to see an single wearing part get tighter as it gets older.

And I just can't fathom why you have such a hard on for this product. The fact that you keep on coming on to try and make some kind of point in spite of the fact that nobody's interested just goes to show how clueless you are. It's incredible how much nothing you say has any real merit or value. Perhaps you should spend more of your time on the other side of the water.

Good grief! I need a couple more beers before I try comprehending this goofy ass thread :crazyeyes:

The attenuator is a great product, you should all go get some hands on experience and buy it

For the love of god, we get it already - you want us all to buy this stupid product and now!! Since you seemed to have missed it, none of us want it and your welcome here has been overstayed. Now, how about you do us all a favor now and go pimp your product elsewhere.

For the love of god, we get it already - you want us all to buy this stupid product and now!! Since you seemed to have missed it, none of us want it and your welcome here has been overstayed. Now, how about you do us all a favor now and go pimp your product elsewhere.

Lol seriously, I've never seen anyone with such a hard on for pimping a product. He's definitely persistent.

I fail to see how it is making your Jeep perform better. It's like running dual steering stabilizers. Maybe you feel less of what your tires are doing, but that is not necessarily a good thing.

The attenuator is a great product, you should all go get some hands on experience and buy it

Your viral marketing campaign/subliminal advertising attempt isn't working. If I was the person from Steer Smarts that hired you, I'd be pissed at what a shitty marketing job you have done.

at·ten·u·a·tor
əˈtenyəˌwādər/
noun
a device consisting of an arrangement of resistors that reduces the strength of a radio or audio signal.

Top Bottom