JEEP MEMES - Let's see em!!

vgullotta

This!!!!!! I'm totally guilty of this when at a light in the Vette getting a dirty look from Mrs. Prius driver!!!!

My Jeep has stock exhaust, so it's about as loud as a Prius, so I don't get to do this lol, but I still get the dirty Prius looks anyway and give them the finger when necessary =) :nono: :cheesy:

XJADDICTION

Banned
IMG_0878.JPG

Not all Prius owners are greenies, really most are just trying to save some green for jeep upgrades. Funny thing, when I drive my Prius many times I accidentally throw a jeep wave. I'm sure that's confusing! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol I too have had my share of dirty looks from the Prius crowd, one looked at me and said "really you need to drive that"....I simple replied... yes I do, life is way to short to drive a boring vehicle.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

CastleRockJeep

Lol I too have had my share of dirty looks from the Prius crowd, one looked at me and said "really you need to drive that"....I simple replied... yes I do, life is way to short to drive a boring vehicle.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've had one Prius owner give me a hard time about my Jeep. I quickly pointed out to her that I live 2.5 miles from work. Her round trip is about 80 miles. Yes, I had to further explain that due to that fact it takes me 3 days to burn as much gas as she does in one...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

That's a perfect response.

Top Bottom