JEEP MEMES - Let's see em!!

Can't tease a company anymore without feelings getting hurt. Same as metaljoke meme.

Cheap shot? LOL!! This happend on the JKX and several people hit the same tree and just as hard - this was the only bumper that got tacoed.

This is the part I was missing. I just wanted to know what it hit or how hard. If he hit a tree at 30, I'd say it did pretty good.. Didn't know it was a trail hit that everyone else did too. Not so good then.

Lol. May want to reduce the dosage on those sensitivity pills. In my book, if the airbag did not go off, then the hit sure as hell should not be hard enough to taco an expensive aftermarket bumper.

I just didn't know the story.
Very very good point on the airbag.

LOL! How exactly are they a good american company? Because your brother has their bumper they are a good company now?

Two of my good friends were there when it happened. They sent me pictures of this and pictures of their bumper when they hit the same tree. Absolutely no damage to any bumpers other then JCR bumpers.

In fact trail jeeps was also running a JCR bumper and they bent theirs. Is that enough proof for you to believe that this 'good american company' makes shitty products?

As far as the "good company" you're right- All I had heard was my brothers good experience with them, and that they were a USA company, that made what "looked" like a nice bumper. I never tried to defend his smittybuilt bumper- but it was Chinese. I was holding out hope for USA made products.

As I said above- I didn't know how it happened. Thats really disappointing that it bent that easily.

Can't tease a company anymore without feelings getting hurt. Same as metaljoke meme.
My feelings aren't hurt. Not even a little.

Last edited:

I have metal cloak products and I love them. Because you called them a joke I will infer that you are calling me a joke. My feeling is officially hurt and you are a bad person. I will now resort to calling you names and making Internet threats against you and your dog (do you have a dog? or a pony tail!). This will end up in a special thread and provide hours of entertainment for all.... or not, but that seems to be how it goes with some people.

A buddy of mine who has a TJ and a YJ buggy sent me this. Haha! Luckily all my jeep buddies know that I am NOT that guy. 😂

Attachments

• 1434050232280.jpg
    1434050232280.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,293
Top Bottom