Jeep on fire in school parking lot

nickram

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447728701.312048.jpg

So today at The Woodlands high school in Texas someone flicked their cigarette onto a wranglers soft top and the JK went up in flames. The fire caused damage on the cars next to it and completely destroyed the wrangler. No one even tried to help before the fire department came. You would think that with all of the fire extinguishers in the school that someone would be smart enough just to try and put it out as soon as possible. I was not at school because I had early release but as soon as I got this picture I became very sad because the owner had just recently purchased it and started to mod it. Rip to an awesome wrangler that had a lot of potential.

No one even tried to help before the fire department came. You would think that with all of the fire extinguishers in the school that someone would be smart enough just to try and put it out as soon as possible.

It's the woodlands...enough said.

Of course no one tired to help, everyone was busy pulling out their phone to take a selfie... dumbasses

Wow, this is exactly why I'm loosing faith in the human race. No one has respect, honor or even dignity anymore. I sure hope they find who did this. Sucks for sure.

Wow, this is exactly why I'm loosing faith in the human race. No one has respect, honor or even dignity anymore. I sure hope they find who did this. Sucks for sure.

I investigated a car fire Sunday afternoon. Driver saw smoke from the engine, stopped, saw fire under the hood. He ran to a house, on the street he stopped, to get help. The homeowner used his own fire extinguisher to put it out before we got there. Car was totaled due to its age (thus very low value compared to the minimal damage) but saved the engine and the cabin.

SOME people are good...some.

Last edited:
I investigated a car fire Sunday afternoon. Driver saw smoke from the engine, stopped, saw fire under the hood. He ran to a house on the street he stopped to get help. The homeowner used his own fire extinguisher to put it out before we got there. Car was totaled due to its age (thus very low value compared to the minimal damage) but saved the engine and the cabin.

SOME people are good...some.

It would be awesome if the local news stations would cover more of these good type stories than the bad ones.

Top Bottom