Jeep Photo Challenge

bigtrucker52

i know this doesn't count, not IN the jeep, but outside it. and not my picture
A buddys' picture taken last year at Twin Peaks- too bad 2 of the girls suffer from Bitchy Resting Face disorder :grayno: :D
7 people though :)
View attachment 39228

The girl in the lower right almost looks nude until you zoom in. Then you can barely see her pink bikini top

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog

Any Jeep near, in or on a dumpster will make me happy. Actually, just moving on would make me happy... I didn't know I was so off base with this one...

Who hasn't said "just the tip, just to see if it fits" at least once in their lifetime..... oh, well - I'll leave it to the group; either post a picture close enough to call it good or someone issue a new challenge...

I'm pulling (my jeep) out (of the dumpster) now!

David1tontj

New challenge - Your jeep in or on a dumpster.........

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Ok- this meets the original challenge.. It's dark, but as you can see I am indeed ON a dumpster.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395979064.066636.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395979084.109514.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395979101.378007.jpg

New challenge: your jeep within 1" of a cop car!! 😁

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

PJScullyJr

Ok.... I have to admit I got to cheat on that one...

So picture of a jeep parked 1" from a marked police cruiser.

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Ok.... I have to admit I got to cheat on that one...

So picture of a jeep parked 1" from a marked police cruiser.

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You must be a cop? And that was probably your cruiser?

That was ok with me, but if you want someone else to do it, then by all means.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

Bump!! We still need a pic of someone's jeep within 1" of a cop car!!

David1tontj

Does it count if it's my wives cruiser?

Takes the risk out of it, but I really don't care. Just a cop car. And don't forget a new challenge

Leocon

Bump!! We still need a pic of someone's jeep within 1" of a cop car!!

Well as i was about to snap the pic, i got cuffed....so does my mug shot count....lol

David1tontj

Well as i was about to snap the pic, i got cuffed....so does my mug shot count....lol

Ok, that's funny if it a joke, and even funnier if it's true!! In which case, yes, your mugshot would count!

David1tontj

View attachment 76125
Back to the original challenge!! 😝
Country Fest at Gillette stadium with my 3 sisters and 3 girlfriends!

Can still continue with current challenge though : jeep within 1" of cop
Car... Or the mugshot from trying

Your pic didn't upload

David1tontj

Bump!! Let's get this going again!! Anyone with on board air!! Don't make me get out my air mattress!

Armydog

Bump!! Let's get this going again!! Anyone with on board air!! Don't make me get out my air mattress!

No oba yet"....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom