Jeep Stops / Pauses Ordering of 2-Door JL W/35's

4PLAY

Glad I ordered my '24 JLRX W/35's last month! Showing scheduled build date as this Friday, March 22nd:)

Received this today from an inquiry to Jeep Cares about the Jeep Build and Price being updated yesterday but no longer allowing you to select the 2.0 engine-which is the only way to get the 35" tire package on the 2-door: I have been checking the site daily to see if / when they would allow you to select the Warn winch option w/ the 2.0 and then ask my dealer to add it to the build if possible...

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 2.27.57 PM.png

Yet on Canada's Jeep Build and Price site today, no problem selecting the 2.0 Auto which includes 35" tire package and adding the Warn winch!
Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 3.45.03 PM.png

Hopefully you do receive what you ordered.

The larger tires have a negative impact on stability control and it would be bad if the 2-door with 35's was found to be failing tests. Canada is a different country and thus different laws.

Ddays

Hooked
I can see that you are quite the intellectual!

In the USA, SUVs are required to pass government stability tests and Jeep engineers had previously expressed that it would be difficult to pass the tests with 35s on a 2-door. But it seems that they did offer this configuration for a very short time.

Whilst wearing my cap of intellectuality, I deduced that the Jeep engineers would not have offered said Jeep configuration for sale to the unwashed unless it passed the fucking government tests.

4PLAY

Damn that 'capacity' thing...My '24 Ruby X 2-door is back to 'D' status after being scheduled for production today Friday March 22nd:mad:

But, always being a glass half-full kind of guy...Maybe before it gets rescheduled they will have fixed the 'winch glitch' and I can add that to my build:)

Top Bottom