Jeep Storage Locations & Ideas

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I was wondering if anyone here has stored their Jeep for a few weeks or months near a trail destination, for example Moab or the Rubicon?

Maybe a vehicle storage facility with a battery tender?

Since I live on the opposite side of the country being able to store my Jeep in the west for a few months out of the year would be great. If I could drive from VA out to Moab for EJS then store my Jeep for several months until the snow melts off the Rubicon, then store it until the fall and then hit Moab again…

The best answer would be to move closer to the trails. Ha, Ha, Ha!!! 🤣😂🤣
Eventually I’d like to do that but for now I need to live in VA.

I would like to hear anyone‘s thoughts, experiences, recommendations on this.

Kuboske

We stored our tow rig and trailer in Falcon, CO., for a week while taking the Jeep into the mountains. Called all over Colorado Springs and couldn't get any place for short term. Then checked Falcon, out by the airport, and a very polite girl offered a outdoor but within the security fence spot for $110/2 weeks. Hard to beat.
Ultimate plan is to buy a Featherlite or Merhow garage model (Horse trailers) commercial grade camper and tow it everywhere with my old KW.
Used to want a vacation cabin but not anymore. Rather go where the mood strikes me, now.

Kuboske

Another thought was to indoor store one of my Jeeps near the Denver Airport year round and just fly back and forth as I want. With two Jeeps it would probably work out fine.
So, you will have 2 Jeeps soon, right?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Another thought was to indoor store one of my Jeeps near the Denver Airport year round and just fly back and forth as I want. With two Jeeps it would probably work out fine.
So, you will have 2 Jeeps soon, right?

We will soon have three so one of them, the JK is the one I want to store

Great recommendations, I appreciate it!

Denver, Reno, or Vegas would all be viable storage locations.

Top Bottom