Jeep wave from Houston. Soon to be Washington!

Strictnyne

Jeep wave from Houston! Although, im about to move back to washington state. I picked up my jeep about 7 months ago now and its a 2013 jku sport. Well.. ive added tons of aftermarket parts and put lots of love into it. Im definitely glad i dont have a girlfriend as i dont think i could afford both :p
Im getting pretty close to finishing my build and am currently looking to get a prorock 44, i just havent decided who to go through yet! But im getting super excited to take it places throughout the country. I would post some photos but i am a little unfamiliar with this forum and i dont see any option to add pics?? Anyway, if you guys want to see my jk or have any tips/build advise then let me know!

Some of the most beautiful areas i have ever seen. Going on a little adventure to the olympics?

Heading over to Forks to do some fishing with a buddy of mine. I used to live in Port Angeles, basically right on Lake Crescent. But I've since moved back to California. I sure do love the peninsula though and miss it. California will just never feel like home.

Heading over to Forks to do some fishing with a buddy of mine. I used to live in Port Angeles, basically right on Lake Crescent. But I've since moved back to California. I sure do love the peninsula though and miss it. California will just never feel like home.

Wow talk about a small world! Steelhead fishing near the bogachiel? I havent followed up on seasons since i havent been around. I have a boat i take take out to seiku every summer! Salmon fishing ftw. I actually just visited palm springs for the first time last month. I rented a dirtbike and cruised around ocotillo wells ohv park. Im definitely taking my jeep over there when i get everything finished up

Top Bottom