Jeep waving from North Carolina

MilesNauticus

My name is Mike, and I have a problem. I am addicted to Jeeps.

My obsession started when I was stationed in San Diego, CA and bought my first YJ. Dropped my deployment money in the suspsenion and drivetrain and starting wheeling with a great group of guys out there. (shoutout www.4x4corps.com) Fell in love with both the southwest US and jeeps. Since then I have sold my YJ (regretfully) but I have had a 07 JK and now, just a month ago, bought a 2013 Billet Silver Metallic Sport edition JK. I haven't gotten to do much to it yet but I have installed a few minor necessities and amenities.

Replaced stock tires/wheels with brand new Rubicon 10th Anniv wheels and tires (old tires and wheel for sale in great condition)
Installed MOPAR step rails
Installed trailer hitch
Rugged Ridge Floor Mats
Found a great deal on a used, like new, soft top.
Installed MYGIG 430 Radio
Bestop under seat lock box.
Smittybilt Trail Mirros

To Come:
To much to list, but changing the altitude is at the top of the list. We don't have the trails like SoCal here in NC but I need to get back on the rocks, so I got a lot of work to do. Slowly but surely.

Love checking out the forum, but again, I have a problem and this place doesn't help my desires.

Last edited:
Welcome! There's a fair number of Carolinians on here, so you're in good company. Enjoy the beaches, and come out to Uwharrie for some trails. Might not live up to SoCal for the crawling, but it's not bad.

'14 JKU, Billet.

Welcome! There's a fair number of Carolinians on here, so you're in good company. Enjoy the beaches, and come out to Uwharrie for some trails. Might not live up to SoCal for the crawling, but it's not bad.

'14 JKU, Billet.

Yea, I keep saying I'm gonna head out to Uwharrie with some buddies or Potts Mtn up in VA but haven't made it to either since I got out of the military. Being that I just got this jeep a few weeks ago I wanna get some stuff down before I take it to anything too serious. Right now I'm just glad to be able to get the doors and top off my vehicle.

Yea, I keep saying I'm gonna head out to Uwharrie with some buddies or Potts Mtn up in VA but haven't made it to either since I got out of the military. Being that I just got this jeep a few weeks ago I wanna get some stuff down before I take it to anything too serious. Right now I'm just glad to be able to get the doors and top off my vehicle.

stationed for the time being. I ETS in december. I'll probably stay in the area depending on what kind of contracting job i can get. I havent been to Uwharrie yet either, but my suspension and drivetrain is all stock so i dont really plan on wheeling until i get coilovers, axles, and wheels/tires. If i had a Rubi id be out at uwharrie all the time, but a stock jku sport is not exactly a "beast" lol

RLTW!!!

stationed for the time being. I ETS in december. I'll probably stay in the area depending on what kind of contracting job i can get. I havent been to Uwharrie yet either, but my suspension and drivetrain is all stock so i dont really plan on wheeling until i get coilovers, axles, and wheels/tires. If i had a Rubi id be out at uwharrie all the time, but a stock jku sport is not exactly a "beast" lol

RLTW!!!

Yea I wanna get mine up then re-geared and locked up but it doesn't happen over night. I know the feeling mines a stock sport also. Wish now I had never gotten rid of my first one. Oh well, live and learn. So what branch?

Welcome to WAYALIFE :standing wave:
I feel ya bro look I don't even have mine yet and I feel as if I'm beyond addicted for real :cheesy: Example I've been researching how to set my jeep up for almost 4 years ta be honest :eek:

Welcome to WOL! Doing a meet and greet in December in Virginia beach. Hope to see you there.

2014 JKUR

Top Bottom