Jeepin' Footwear.. What's on your feet?

My Mrs is bound and determined to transform me into a treehugger! After picking out another pair of Birkenstocks for herself, she looked at me in a tone that suggested "You WILL have a pair on YOUR feet before we leave". So..here they are, but I will definitely be drawing the line at the Manpurse thingy. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406763321.886539.jpg
So, let's hear it, what's on your feet for Jeepin'?

double J

I used to have Plantar fasciitis ( plantar's foot). Suffered extreme pain in my feet. Pam bought me a pair of Birkenstocks. I wore them every night after work. After a couple weeks of wearing them around the house the pain went away. I only wear them around the house, or at the beach now. If you have feet problems give the Birkenstocks a try. I know they make me look like a hippy, but, I don't have foot problems anymore.

Panda

I used to have Plantar fasciitis ( plantar's foot). Suffered extreme pain in my feet. Pam bought me a pair of Birkenstocks. I wore them every night after work. After a couple weeks of wearing them around the house the pain went away. I only wear them around the house, or at the beach now. If you have feet problems give the Birkenstocks a try. I know they make me look like a hippy, but, I don't have foot problems anymore.

Problem is I look hippy without the Birkenstocks :grayno: and welcome to wayalife :Standingwave:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406771135.139583.jpg

There's nothing wrong with mandals, at least no risk of socklines! Cowboy boots on the cooler days for me, my own pair of mandals when it's hot.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'm typically in tennis shoes with good tread. Sometimes I'll wear my boots (with my shorts) if I am in sloppy weather or need the ankle support.

No sandals here or flip flops. I prefer socks and tennis shoes. Never been a fan of the flip flop, unless at the pool or beach. What if you have to run from someone or something? I like to protect my feet, they are too important!

MilesNauticus

Let the haters hate, I like rocking my crocs cause I get a little protection in case something catches the bottom of my foot but the holes keep the air flowing.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406777253.419775.jpg

Clem319

Lol wow. I'm not sure about some of these shoes. At least all your jeeps look good so no one will probably see the shoes!

Top Bottom