JK-Experience 2012

Blonda

Thanks for the list Greg :rock:

We bought several of those bushings this weekend and already thought about the serpentine belt and brake lines. I like your idea about making a diagram for the belt :thumb:

We are ending up with a spare front DS but, you're right, the rear one is more important. Maybe we can track down an OEM one someone doesn't need.

JeepFan

Hooked
Blonda said:
We are ending up with a spare front DS but, you're right, the rear one is more important. Maybe we can track down an OEM one someone doesn't need.

Hey Frank and Brenda. I have a stock rear driveshaft off my 09 4door Rubicon and it's in perfect condition. Let me know if you want it and it's all yours.

Tony...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
sm_rubi said:
Thanks for the offer Tony that might come in handy and we could return it after the trip when we didn't need it! :fingerscrossed:

Frank, stock rear rubicon axle shafts Ready to bolt in. You can borrow them as well.

JeepFan

Hooked
Thanks for the offer Tony that might come in handy and we could return it after the trip when we didn't need it! :fingerscrossed:

If you're going to the Suds-n-grub on the 30th, I'll bring it with me... :beer: Send me a PM to confirm.

T...

Nicholas

sm_rubi said:
Thanks Tony still not sure if we're able to make it if we can I'll drop you a pm. :thumb:
Hey frank, I have a spare stock rear driveshaft from a 2010 jku, if you need it.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Thanks Nick but I learned from Eddie it won't work since we are running a Coast 1350 in the rear and no longer have the yokes. :naw: hopefully we won't need a spare.

Thanks! :yup: yeah we really want to see how far we can take a PR44. There are some rigs that EVO built running a PR44 up front and PR60 in the rear and ultimately that's the setup I'd like to have.

Yeah, I know what you mean... that will be an awesome setup. I know the Nemesis jeep runs a similar setup, their rear is a dynatrac full float trail 60. They are sporting 40's and have had no issues with their front PR44. The owner, I'm blanking on his name, was explaining this to me out at KOH. If the PR44 can handle 40's and a hemi, you should be solid with your 37's. :thumb:

Last edited:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
JK-Experience just announced the next participant...

CONGRATULATIONS......to .......Michael Greene of Reno Nevada, the next invited guest of the 2012 Off Road Evolution JK Experience presented by Nitto....Welcome!

Congrats MTG!!! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOOHOO!! So glad to hear you're gonna be joining us on the JK-Experience :wings::clap2::thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
So pumped! I'm still blown away, I don't even know what to say. It's a bit surreal.

Better start on that spare parts list above.

Oh and hello 37s!! :yup:

Blonda

So pumped! I'm still blown away, I don't even know what to say. It's a bit surreal.

Congrats! :clap2: It's going to be here before we know it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

you need some winch line on your winch too... oh, and a cage :D

MTG

Caught the Bug
you need some winch line on your winch too... oh, and a cage :D

After meeting those guys on the hill Sunday, I'm thinking my "ghost" line will be all that I need. I mean really, you can't pull yourself up anything more than a slight incline anyway. :cheesy:

Probably going with a rockhard sport cage.

Top Bottom