JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

Thanks frank I feel the love! :)

I don't understand how you come out of left field all up in arms. You don't like it here? Go hang out on JKF, it IS their banner you run anyways right?

And please don't bring up your asshat friends Bob-O and Combat Vet like they were innocently bashed. They started it, not like they were bashed just for the heck of it.

Haha you are wrong there. You just still talk about Bob-o and combat and all the other people you guys have bashed

That's only because there hot tub photo surfaced in this thread. I find it funny when people get on here stir up shit then get butthurt when something is said, hell there was a big to do on one of my threads about my axle swap,and you would've thought that people were talking about there Jeep.:banghead:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

I don't understand how you come out of left field all up in arms. You don't like it here? Go hang out on JKF, it IS their banner you run anyways right?

And please don't bring up your asshat friends Bob-O and Combat Vet like they were innocently bashed. They started it, not like they were bashed just for the heck of it.

If you see my posts from before I have always said its stupid how everyone bashes one person, just that this time Eddie noticed my post and yes I do run there banner !
I'm just saying that you guys always bring them up well overlander and others do.

If you see my posts from before I have always said its stupid how everyone bashes one person, just that this time Eddie noticed my post and yes I do run there banner !
I'm just saying that you guys always bring them up well overlander and others do.

look kid you need to go play somewhere else, go on other forums and make plans then cancel out on them and then back up every troll that comes in and see how nice they are to you. either way you are unwelcome here! so take your daddys jeep and go park on another pebble... i have mountain biked trails harder then you have known...:asshat:

I have bashed and been bashed here also. Now I only say nice things ! LOL .I think it's funny how the bashing threads get all the attention . I am to old to meddle in negativity. I like being here to learn more about Jeeps . Can't we all just get along ?

I have bashed and been bashed here also. Now I only say nice things ! LOL .I think it's funny how the bashing threads get all the attention . I am to old to meddle in negativity. I like being here to learn more about Jeeps . Can't we all just get along ?

id love to however i dont stand for those who get upset when the mods and admins enforce the rules... its like hating cops and fire fighters for doing their jobs just eerks me you know?

look kid you need to go play somewhere else, go on other forums and make plans then cancel out on them and then back up every troll that comes in and see how nice they are to you. either way you are unwelcome here! so take your daddys jeep and go park on another pebble... i have mountain biked trails harder then you have known...:asshat:
I am on other forums haha is that all you guys got on me? Find something new.
Not my daddy's jeep I pay for it thank you very much! Hey hey hey calms down those pebbles are big enough to wheel on.
Maybe you have I don't care what you think if I wheel or not, I wheel the hardest I can when I can I don't need pictures to prove it to you guys

You brought them up first dumbass.

I probably did on this thread what about other threads dumbass

Not my daddy's jeep I pay for it thank you very much! Hey hey hey calms down those pebbles are big enough to wheel on.
Maybe you have I don't care what you think if I wheel or not, I wheel the hardest I can when I can I don't need pictures to prove it to you guys

thats the point of the insult is saying you cant wheel, also i know that jeep is not just in your name you may make the payments but your parents signed for the loan. its funny you have such a hard on for 202 here

Didn't you say before your parents pay for half of your jeep? I can dig that post up. I do have nothing else to do.

Look two more that show how hard I wheel:)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131026_171613.png
    ForumRunner_20131026_171613.png
    357.5 KB · Views: 166
  • ForumRunner_20131026_171623.png
    ForumRunner_20131026_171623.png
    344.4 KB · Views: 168
Top Bottom