JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

Tigrcky

Came here to say this lol. Logging off. Have fun sucking each other off and thinking you're actually funny while trying to flame. PROMISE you won't get me to log in/ reply ever again :bleh::standing wave:

Then why bother to create a new handle just to say that?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Came here to say this lol. Logging off. Have fun sucking each other off and thinking you're actually funny while trying to flame. PROMISE you won't get me to log in/ reply ever again :bleh::standing wave:

I'm not going to flame you. Actually, I feel sorry for you. Going through life with so little self-esteem and so much self-loathing that one feels the need to try to sneak back on an Internet forum to loft childish attacks is, well, pathetic.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That's why you created another account on here to go under the radar. You truly lived a sad and depressing life.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

That's funny, I just looked at the guest online and I still see your IP address and it's active :cheesy:

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Well damn. I've been on this forum for years and never knew We could get BJs. I should have read the terms and conditions better. Sorry to see you go, only because you provide hours of entertainment. Good luck on JK Forum. Is it still a forum? I can't tell from all the adds.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If anyone is wondering....... We here at Wayalife are kind of a big deal.... Our library is full of many leather bound books and smells of rich mahogany.

THAT'S why this douche comes back. Because we are more "awesomer"!! Boom.

Tigrcky

If anyone is wondering....... We here at Wayalife are kind of a big deal.... Our library is full of many leather bound books and smells of rich mahogany.

Frankie has a way with words :cheesy:

Tigrcky

I didnt read the agreement all that close; hope there is not a no posting while drunk rule!!!!! "We Are" definitely Awesome! I mean Penn State

Well if there is then boot me off the forum!!!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

While I'll agree with you Frank that we here at WayaIife are kind of a big deal.....and our library is full of many leather bound books....but I've smelled rich mahogany....and i don't think that smell is of rich mahogany......I believe it's Wild Turkey American Honey

:honey:

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Guess we were able to get you to log in again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom