JKU Soft Top car wash?

I go to the ones where you spray it yourself. No problems. Hand was when I'm not to lazy to drag out the hose!

Never through the automatic. I know it would leak especially above the doors. If I go to the car wash, I just use the manual power washer.

i have heard of people going thru an auto with no problems and others who have had the worst happen to them (soft top rip and soft top frame crushed) while going thru the automatic. my dealer told me to never go thru the automatic as well so i do the manuel car wash or i wash it in the driveway myself.

I've been through the automatic touchless car wash twice. I wouldn't dare go through the one with the brushes. :eek::eek:

It hasn't leaked and holds up well. I just dont like putting all that pressure on the fabric and windows. So I hand wash at home now. I find it quite soothing to spend a few hours outside washing and detailing my Jeep. :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been running my soft top thru the touchless car wash since it was new in 08 just to get the salt off in the winter, probably a dozen times a year and have never had a issue and my top still looks like new.

I take ours through the touchless ones regularly. No problems at all. The main thing i was told was never allow the hot spray on wax as it can build up and damage the top.

Top Bottom