JKX 2014 - Let the selection begin...

Well, aside from Prime8, I don't think a single person selected so far is even a member of this forum :)

I like that they are bringing some East coasters along, especially if it's destination midwest or west coast. We don't get the opportunity to experience the same type of technical trails you see out there. A lot of the southeast is mostly mudding and it kind of sucks, I still have fun but would much rather be out in the rocks and desert.

Not mad at all learned my lesson now I watch and observe

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

there is a HEAVY selection of east coasters this year. im guessing its going to be out this way this year like the heartland jkx was :idontknow: i guess we will have to wait 3 months or so to find out :rock:

There are a couple of place on the East Coast that Mel ran when he did the Ultimate Adventure in Chase 1 a couple of years ago. There is the Gultches in South Carolina and Windrock in East Tennessee. Maybe they will head down to Hard Rock in Ocala. That would be epic.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

There are a couple of place on the East Coast that Mel ran when he did the Ultimate Adventure in Chase 1 a couple of years ago. There is the Gultches in South Carolina and Windrock in East Tennessee. Maybe they will head down to Hard Rock in Ocala. That would be epic.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Rausch creek as well :yup: I just hope if they come they don't drink the water :cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone

They'd be chasing their tails and barking at the moon in no time if they did that, lmao.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

All jokes aside tho it would be pretty sweet if they did wheel here at Rausch. I think there are some trails that would deff challenge the group. :yup:

Sent from my iPhone

:cheesy: :cheesy:

All jokes aside tho it would be pretty sweet if they did wheel here at Rausch. I think there are some trails that would deff challenge the group. :yup:

Sent from my iPhone

Could even be a chance, however slim, that some of you guys could meet the man behind the products.

Top Bottom