JT Bed Storage Ideas

DavoSmith

Does anyone know how the Decked Drawer System compares to truck vault?

I was thinking about putting my SnowMaster Frig & Frig Slide on the passenger side of the bed and a half Truck Vault (All-Weather -Magnum Height 10 1/8") on the driver side. I don't think you can get a half bed Decked System but I don't think the Truck Vault will hold up to the vibrations and flexing from heavy offroad use like the Decked System can. Any real world insight out there?

Last edited:

kevman65

Hooked
I have 2 DeWalt XL tool boxes strapped to the bulkhead. Probably close to the cubic inches available in the Decked. That would leave room for slide and fridge towards the tailgate. Once you get that far you can see how much room you have for more containers.
You can even buy multiple boxes for dedicated use and swap out as needed.
My two boxes contain tools for JT and the other is tools for work.
They fit under my Bak hard roll up with room to spare.

PS: JT is 45 minutes away right now. If I remember and don't fall into a food coma I'll snap some pics showing a tape measurer for reference.

Major Ursus

Lots of great ideas here. Thank you all for sharing. I just bought a BougeRV 37L fridge and a Bluetti power station and have been looking for installation ideas. I currently have a hard tonneau cover and it does a great job of keeping things secure. But based on some of these ideas, I may change it out for a bed rack and then have my son custom fabricate panels to build a locking shell around the rack.

Top Bottom