JT Gladiator rear triangulated long arm.

Nick V

Does anyone have any experience with a triangulated rear long arm set up on a Gladiator ? My current setup is a RK Pro X upper and lower control arm kit on an Advanced Drive Line Dana 60. I’m looking to try and keep the current truss/ bridge that moves the upper control arms inboard to the center of the axle and allowed me to delete the track bar. Any feedback would be great.

I've seen a JT with a custom fab double triangulated rear. It was sweet, but a lot of work went into it including relocating the gas tank. I like how the geometry helps steer the rear up on walls and obstacles. Personally I don't see many JT's get wheeled hard enough to benefit. Pretty sure there are a couple companies that have kits for a single triangulated already. Good luck!

Upvote 0
I've seen a JT with a custom fab double triangulated rear. It was sweet, but a lot of work went into it including relocating the gas tank. I like how the geometry helps steer the rear up on walls and obstacles. Personally I don't see many JT's get wheeled hard enough to benefit. Pretty sure there are a couple companies that have kits for a single triangulated already. Good luck!
Thanks. I’ve seen several different kits that use the stock axle control arm mounts. the other problem I have is I don’t have any upper control arm axle mounts in the factory location and no track bar axle or frame mounts. I’ll keep looking.

Upvote 0
RK does make the cradle for Dynatrac and Dana 60s... One of those might fit the Advance Drive Line axle. Otherwise you would likely need to have something custom fab'd

I have the Prox-X on my JT and it's been great. I understand why you want to keep it.

• OPTIONAL PRO - X CRADLE IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WHEN USING DYNATRAC OR ULTIMATE DANA 60 REAR AXLES - Dynatrac XD60 rear axle use: RK08078 and Ultimate Dana 60 rear axle use: RK08068

Upvote 0
No, nothing like that. The RK system has been perfect I’m just wanting to do a rear long arm setup with the current axle I have

Upvote 0
Top Bottom