Just signed up for the '14 JKExperierince

rubicrawl

Good luck brother your rig looks really good I was going to sign up but were having a baby do in July so I don't think wife would be happy me leaving for a week a month later maybe next year

MTG

Caught the Bug
Good luck brother your rig looks really good I was going to sign up but were having a baby do in July so I don't think wife would be happy me leaving for a week a month later maybe next year

It's JKX man, she'll understand. :yup:

I had to leave for about a month 3 days after my son was born.

rubicrawl

It's JKX man, she'll understand. :yup:

I had to leave for about a month 3 days after my son was born.

Lol no shit huh you know what I haven't even asked her but you know what she will say yeah go ahead and when I do leave she will say " I can't believe you went " but hey too late right? Lol I going to kiss some ass and talk to her

Lol no shit huh you know what I haven't even asked her but you know what she will say yeah go ahead and when I do leave she will say " I can't believe you went " but hey too late right? Lol I going to kiss some ass and talk to her

Good luck! I think your going to need it...:thumb:

JK's JK

Banned
Good luck getting picked for the experience. Hopefully next year I'd be ready for the requirements :grayno:

Your rig looks great. :thumb:

FallonJeeper

Dang it, I just realized, since I sold my JK, I can't participate in the JK Experience, oh, wait, I couldn't even when I had one. ;)

JR JKU

Good luck on getting selected, your rig is badass would love to see it in action on the Wayalife JKX video next year!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
If you get picked Deagon, Moby might make you jealous with his new motor. Don't say I didn't warn ya! :thumb:

Top Bottom