K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.D.C.H

Whoa whoa that's not pandas cupcake hahahaha

Well there was another bottle but that was the Clos du Bois. It's all gone now though :crazyeyes:

We'll be working a little bit here and there and then all Weekend, looks like we'll have more empty bottles :cheesy:

K.D.C.H

And that's ends day 2. Once again I can't thanks Panda enough for all his help and of course Crawler Kitty for loaning him out once again.

We will resume work tomorrow with more pictures.

Are your lower control arms set already? If so I I would recommend pulling the collar out about a 1/4"-1/2" and threading the Johnny joint in the same amount so the pinch collar on the arm actually pinches the tapered section. I had severe issues with them unscrewing at the Johnny joint when flexed and the collar was bottomed out.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423133301.070321.jpg

Panda

Are your lower control arms set already? If so I I would recommend pulling the collar out about a 1/4"-1/2" and threading the Johnny joint in the same amount so the pinch collar on the arm actually pinches the tapered section. I had severe issues with them unscrewing at the Johnny joint when flexed and the collar was bottomed out.

View attachment 122874

We haven't started to adjust yet, still have to pull drivers back off to weld exhaust loop back on, it's looking like they'll all have to come out at least 1/4 to set caster

K.D.C.H

Panda working away as hard as ever. Can't thanks this guy enough for all his help

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423190575.641711.jpg

Drag link flip kit almost done

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423190623.317297.jpg

K.D.C.H

And done. Panda seems to be very happy with the finished product. I've never done one of these before so if Panda's happy, I'm happy

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423194259.716070.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom