K.D.C.H Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.D.C.H

So as it sits right now the Raw 1/4 Pounder is heading back to EVO and they are resenting me a cooked one (see what I did there :cheesy: )

On the update a couple new boxes came in today

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424398253.687784.jpg

K.D.C.H

Well great news, after filling 5 garbage bags and spending about 1/2 an hour running around the yard, all the EVO popcorn is contained

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424400992.777500.jpg

K.D.C.H

And at the bottom of all that popcorn was this beauty :D

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424401051.574548.jpg

Now we are just waiting on the new bumper to come in, EVO says it will be here Monday. Sadly I'll be out of town for work so I'll be picking it up first thing Tuesday morning as mounting it all up

Well great news, after filling 5 garbage bags and spending about 1/2 an hour running around the yard, all the EVO popcorn is contained

Thats funny, I threw my whole box in the dumpster then opened it there and pulled the stinger out so I didn't have to clean up the popcorn :cheesy:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug

I opened up my first ever EVO box a few weeks ago not knowing that they love them packing peanuts! Let's just say more time was spent cleaning up the peanuts than installing the skids!

Subsequent packages have been opened more carefully knowing this little tidbit of information! :)

K.D.C.H

Thats funny, I threw my whole box in the dumpster then opened it there and pulled the stinger out so I didn't have to clean up the popcorn :cheesy:

Yea that sounds like a good idea but I like to pull all the popcorn out of the box. I'm always afraid I'll end up throwing away something hiding in there

K.D.C.H

I opened up my first ever EVO box a few weeks ago not knowing that they love them packing peanuts! Let's just say more time was spent cleaning up the peanuts than installing the skids!

Subsequent packages have been opened more carefully knowing this little tidbit of information! :)

:cheesy::cheesy: yea I could see that. I know I open them a little more carefully too now

K.D.C.H

I still find a popcorn coming out of the stinger every now and then.

It's funny you say that, while we were installing the lift kit we saw some stray popcorn still stuck in Panda's stinger too.

After seeing that I took the air compressor and blew it all out. Should be all set now

K.D.C.H

Just got back after a long weekend of work and was happy to see the new 1/4 pounder bumper was here. Looking forward to hanging out with my good friend Panda and installing this puppy on

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424821470.467836.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424821510.046645.jpg

Pictures from the install are coming soon :D

K.D.C.H

Pandas neighbor has a visitor, we both wished they were delivering EVO parts to us but unfortunately no :(

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424834487.728718.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom