Katzkin seat covers

JakeJK

Does anyone run these? If so how's their quality and if you have pics can you post them?

Thanks!

jeeeep

Hooked
I have them, it's been about 3 maybe 4 years and being in Texas I decided the cloth seats would be better so they are laying on a box in my living room

They've held up great! lol, I did install one of the headrests and it still looks great, I may actually install them now since my cloth seats are beginning to show signs of wear.

I got them for pretty cheap through a dealer in St George, Utah but I can't remember their name.

here's a shot of the headrest

Katzkin1.jpg

mds22

I have them, it's been about 3 maybe 4 years and being in Texas I decided the cloth seats would be better so they are laying on a box in my living room

They've held up great! lol, I did install one of the headrests and it still looks great, I may actually install them now since my cloth seats are beginning to show signs of wear.

I got them for pretty cheap through a dealer in St George, Utah but I can't remember their name.

View attachment 171814

If you decide not to use them, You want to sell them?

JakeJK

View attachment 171814

Those do look good! My seats are also showing signs of wear so I'm trying to see if I want trek armours or these or what

Top Bottom