Keeping the Wife aggro to a Minimum

Modit

I used to have a wife who let me do things like motorcycles and Jeeps.
In the end I think she ended up resenting me for giving her the power to "let" me do anything.
Now I've got a woman who expects me to do manly things. She enjoys going on adventures with me and loves being outdoors, camping, fishing, and trips on the Harley.
Life is SO much better now!
If your wife doesn't want you to be happy and doesn't support your hobby, maybe the problem isn't the hobby.
Ultimately, I guess we all have to decide if we want a mommy or a partner. Im not saying there's anything wrong with either, just don't complain when you want one but choose the other.

metalic

Jeep adventures, wheeling trips, camping is our lifestyle. I've never been on a wheeling trip without my wife and I doubt she would ever want me to go without her. My 11 yr old goes with us and we have him behind the wheel whenever we can climbing obstacles. Make it a family event/lifestyle and I'm sure everyone will enjoy themselves. As for the buying parts 2 things. 1. Separate bank accounts. Lol 2. Let them have purses and shoes and you should be OK

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Modit

. As for the buying parts 2 things. 1. Separate bank accounts. ol 2. Let them have purses and shoes and you should be OK
This works great for us. We actually have 3 accounts. Hers, mine, and ours. As long as the joint account is taken care of, neither of us question the other's purchases.

xman4602

My wife didn't get it when I built my 08 two door.
Our daughter recently turned 16 and she got my wife's car as a first car..... it's an 07 grand Cherokee. Lots of miles and a handful of mild bumps and bruises. Perfect first car.
My wife wanted a convertible because we moved to Florida last year. She wanted something high brow like a bmw. These things are so expensive to maintain. I asked her to look at Jeeps. She gets a convertible when she wants it and they are less expensive to fix/maintain and I can do a lot of it myself.
Well she fell in love with a Jku Sahara and a month after we got it she started asking me about lifting it.
Now she is the one driving me nuts! Always sending me links for parts/mods/and other assorted jk stuff. I think she gets it now! Lol
IMG_4790.jpg

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Mark W.

I feel for you guys.

Try a complete rebuild of a 1948 CJ-2A Jeep Salad with everything that can be upgraded and stay in the Jeep line (CJ-5 frame, Wagoneer brakes, 1960's clutch, Dana 44, 12V saginaw steering, AND a recreated Tub using Classic Enterprises and DIY sheet metal) that has been going on since 2004! Every nut bolt and dodad is either completely refurbished upgraded or new. The poor girl is so tired of Jeep I think she can't hear the word any more.

Top Bottom