Kill it With Fire

I'm beginning to see more and more of those. Pointless on a Jeep, but I've also always felt it was stupid on a 5500 lb. Yukon. How do you avoid blowouts and bent wheels every time you hit a pot hole?

You don't. Every time you hit a cigarette but or a stick thicker than a hair you buy a new rim.... Ask me how I know...... My brother thought it would be cool to put 22's on an 70s model Chevrolet pick up..... Lasted him 2 sets of rims then he got wise.

From what I was told, those are 40's. So, yeah, minus the bat wing fenders, it would be pretty sweet.

Edit: my wife just called them "Battlestar Galatica" fenders! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edit: my wife just called them "Battlestar Galatica" fenders! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lol!

Arizona plates too. I always thought AZ was one of the states that was fairly light on the fender rules so that rules out the Battlestar Galactica reasoning for why. Could be wrong though. They are fugly as all hell!

cav♤fighter;726590 said:
Lol!

Arizona plates too. I always thought AZ was one of the states that was fairly light on the fender rules so that rules out the Battlestar Galactica reasoning for why. Could be wrong though. They are fugly as all hell!

Dear lord I hope he didn't put them on cause he thought they were badass! Maybe be lost a bet or something.

Saw this wonderful bumper design the other day. The fab work was actually pretty decent, but the design needs to be burned. Best picture I could grab in traffic.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467327229.060863.jpg

Top Bottom