Kill it With Fire

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That's a photoshop. No way those front wheels fit in the fenders, and the Jeep couldn't turn even if they did.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Probably doesn't ride around like that and has air bags or hydraulics to rise up when it's time to go.

Wheels are too big for hydro. It would be bags but if you look closely the wheel would have to be flat on top to fit like that. It is photoshop.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wheels are too big for hydro. It would be bags but if you look closely the wheel would have to be flat on top to fit like that. It is photoshop.

Exactly, and the axle would be going through the bottom of the motor. Pretty sure solid axles can't sit above the frame. ;)

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Exactly, and the axle would be going through the bottom of the motor. Pretty sure solid axles can't sit above the frame. ;)

Yeah, this can't be real. Plus the front drivers side tire looks like shit, like someone airbrushed it in.

Just realized you can see green grass behind the front passenger side tire.... shouldn't there be something there?

Last edited:

Siebermd

Almost believable. Had the artist taken a little more time, not made that rear so huge, and add to the left front stocker shadow... Could have pulled it off. Unfortunately however, not so much.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Almost believable. Had the artist taken a little more time, not made that rear so huge, and add to the left front stocker shadow... Could have pulled it off. Unfortunately however, not so much.

The rear would be easy to fit that in. Just cut it out same way they do in the mini trucks.

Kalums

Well now I feel dumb(as I should) I didn't even look that hard/long.... To figure any of that out... *face palm*

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yeah, this can't be real. Plus the front drivers side tire looks like shit, like someone airbrushed it in.

Just realized you can see green grass behind the front passenger side tire.... shouldn't there be something there?

Look closely at the slider.

Desert Crawler

Red Jeep.jpg
Red Jeep1.jpg
I live in a very tourist oriented town and see all types. This jeep had both front fenders removed and a rope on the front bumper. You know, just in case.

Top Bottom