Kill it With Fire

Dominic

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

Keep meaning to post this one. The guy and his buddy keep listing this for sale on some of the Facebook sites in the area. Every time it gets listed it seems the price goes up. It was reposted the other day and is at $60k.

People started commenting about how it's way overpriced and they pulled the ad. I kept going to read the comments and now it says page unavailable so they've deleted it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
View attachment 248670

View attachment 248671

Keep meaning to post this one. The guy and his buddy keep listing this for sale on some of the Facebook sites in the area. Every time it gets listed it seems the price goes up. It was reposted the other day and is at $60k.

People started commenting about how it's way overpriced and they pulled the ad. I kept going to read the comments and now it says page unavailable so they've deleted it. Lol.

Over $4k for bumpers? Should have saved the money and bought better drugs.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
$1500 for a smittybilt winch? It's like $300.

$795 for a custom good jack? Wtf? A hood strut is like $60.

Custom grille $1260? Those ugly add angry brow grilles are like $250 on Amazon and eBay.

It's jackass' like this that I would like to take out back and beat on.

GraniteCrystal

Unfortunately he lost the rack to swarming termites...

Ha. Can you imagine? Go out in your garage and little pieces of wood are hanging off your Jeep, your roof rack a pile of sawdust on the floor.

I will give the guy props for design effort and finishing the job. May have been faster to just recycle cans and save money for a real Gobi, but who am I to judge?

Top Bottom