king of the hammers

RedSheep

yea they just had a quick interview with him from the Htown pits, believe they where replacing the trans pan, still seem like he is having an absolute blast ... tracker now has him moving again

Just saw Mel come down backdoor on live feed, lookin pretty good at the end of lap 1.

Last edited:

Right Rudder

Is the Recon a last ditch attempt to sell as many jk's as possible? Jeep can't be so obtuse to have skipped realizing these mods would have been beneficial years ago.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Is the Recon a last ditch attempt to sell as many jk's as possible? Jeep can't be so obtuse to have skipped realizing these mods would have been beneficial years ago.

Someone in the linked thread speculated that they are JL axles in the JK.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

If I had to guess, I would say that the speculation of these being a glimpse of the JL drivetrain are probably more likely. I agree that these improvements would have been beneficial this entire time, but it's hard for them to justify making marked improvements when they are already selling every Wrangler they can produce. Either way, depending on how the JL turns out, this could be a great option for someone wanting to retain a JK but still have something improved over the current Rubicon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom