KingCopperhead's Build Thread

KingCopperhead

Got lucky with the weather today and found a minute to do some work on Number Two. EVO tire carrier done and done.. Super easy install. It seems like a lot of the woes from early production have been addressed. Everything fit easily, and they even included the new "bicycle" brake bumpers for the hinges which I thought was super legit. Definitely get the extended torx t50, it makes the job a lot easier.

I also installed a malltastic led ring behind my spare to replace my third brake light. I didn't really have time to do the license plate relocation bracket because it involves finding a wire inside the jeep and I ran short on time.

I took a minute as well to throw a coat of bedliner on the bare metal behind the factory hinges to help stave off rust. While I was at it I threw a coat on my Evo rear fascia and the area under the tub that shows when you run no bumper. The coat needs some work yet but again... Ran short on time. Still looks better than it did.

Still have the license plate relocation, EVO inner front fenders and the fender trim to do yet but I'm happy that I got this much done with the limited time and crappy NY weather we've had.

20180608_142502.jpg 20180608_153426.jpg 20180608_153432.jpg 20180608_155035.jpg 20180608_153503.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom