Kumho tire road adventure AT51

Robintibo

Hey guys, I am looking to buy new tire for my Jeep. I was looking for 315/70r17 Duratrac but I found those kumho tire AT51 they are about 100$ less per tire. Just wondering if anyone running them. I live in Quebec so I need a tire that are good in snow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well first you get what you pay for so cheaper is not always better. Personally I ran BFG KO2 315/70R17 for 3 years, they are rated for snow but any tire almost 13in wide sucks in snow. I have a 2dr and in slush or wet snow I floated on top struggling to keep it on the road. I switched to 11.5in wide 35in nitto trail grappler and it was a vast improvement due to a narrower tire and deeper tread pattern. A dedicated snow tire is best overall due to the rubber compound staying soft at low temperatures.
Just my 2 cents.

No experience with the tire you mentioned but I have put 2 sets of duratracs on 2 different trucks here in Montana for a reason. Lots of people run them here and I liked the way they performed enough to buy another set. Just my 2 cents but I agree you kinda get what you pay for

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom