Labor Day Cleghorn

Krieger

A long time friend has asked me to show him a fun trail in the SoCal area. I mentioned to him
Cleghorn, and with him having a Liberty with a 2" lift and more aggressive tires, I think he'll like the trail and it should make for a fun day.
So the plan will be meet at Mcdonalds at 8:00am and head out for a fun day who's in?

As of now here's the list of who's going
1. Krieger +2
2. Rolandpee +1
3. Xtremefx4
4. Socalsalor88
5. RockyJK

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408062307.970910.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408062307.970910.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

Silver Surfer

I did this run last weekend it was fun I am still sitting pretty Stock Lift and shocks sitting in the garage and going to be installed this weekend. Stock wheels and tires. I Had a great time picked a few wrong turns Learned what my Jeep could really do. haha Teetering on 2 wheels on a few poor choices. But staying on the path your friend will have a great time with the few easier obstacles to be Molested.

I wish I could go with you all but I will be in Las vegas that weekend.

Interested in going, pending another trip I may be going on. I'm in a stock sport with MT tires and a Teraflex leveling kit with quick disconnects.

This was the first trail I did in my JK a few months ago. Had a blast and loved the lake views and scenery.

Krieger

Interested in going, pending another trip I may be going on. I'm in a stock sport with MT tires and a Teraflex leveling kit with quick disconnects.

This was the first trail I did in my JK a few months ago. Had a blast and loved the lake views and scenery.

Cleghorn was the first trail I did when I first got my jeep too. I remember being so freaked out the first time not knowing what it could really handle. Now it's just all fun and easy. Having 37's doesn't hurt ether. I'm going to let the wife drive this time, that way I can take pictures
and spot all who need it. I hope you can make it.

firecrew1

that sounds like a fun trip. :yup: would like to get back out to cali for a run but cant leave during fire season.

I guess we will have to do that bullhead run, or another run out this way

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
that sounds like a fun trip. :yup: would like to get back out to cali for a run but cant leave during fire season.

Let me know. I'm totally down for a trip out your way after you slow down a little bit.

Krieger

It's really early but I'm going to be in Bullhead for Thanksgiving. We should
make it a Wayalife desert run. I'm going to be there for almost a week lets do this!

JAGS

Hooked
Let me know. I'm totally down for a trip out your way after you slow down a little bit.

It's really early but I'm going to be in Bullhead for Thanksgiving. We should
make it a Wayalife desert run. I'm going to be there for almost a week lets do this!

that may work perfectly. we will have to see as time gets closer

I might be down for a little post Thanksgiving wheeling. I'm coaching my sons soccer team, but we don't have games Thanks weekend. I've done Sedona, but would be awesome to see more of AZ.

OK I'm in! Hopefully it's still going on. It will my girlfriend and I in my 2 door. Possibly her brother in his TJ also.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom