Las Vegas Nv. Wave

Hangemhigh1

Hello everyone,
I've had my new jeep for about 1 month. First one I've ever owned. Little by little I'm exploring trails nearby. I think it's awesome that the ones that want to join me the most in exploring trails is my lovely wife and my 80 year old mother in law. It sounds like a roller coaster in the cabin as we rock back and forth on the trails.

Welcome! :standing wave:

We have some great Las Vegas members on here. I'm sure they'll chime in.

Last edited:
Welcome! Join us for a run some time. Great local group at warmachines702.com:yup:

Thank you all for responding. If you have any advise on where a novice jeeper can go in the Las Vegas area to practice and get a bit more proficient on 4 wheeling, could you please point me in the right direction?
Thank you in advance,
Will

Thank you all for responding. If you have any advise on where a novice jeeper can go in the Las Vegas area to practice and get a bit more proficient on 4 wheeling, could you please point me in the right direction?
Thank you in advance,
Will

Check out the warmachines702 site. You'll find vegas area trail info in the forum section. The best way is to join us for a day on the trail. We have all sorts of rigs going out...from stock to built, everyone is welcome.

There's a simple trail out here by me in Boulder City that I hit with the kids all the time, boro wash. Your rubi can definitely make it. Its about 3 hrs round trip. You end up down at the river. Let me know and I'll run it with you.

Craig

Check out the Desert Wranglers. The are a MeetUp group sponsored by Chapman Jeep. They do a lot of easier trail runs. We (the War Machines 702) do some stuff for the "less modified" and newer guys too but most of our runs are a little on the rough side. You are welcome to hang with us though.

When I was new I took a class from Barlow Jeep School out of Sedona. They do classes for all levels just north of Phoenix. Learned a lot on the Explorers course.

This Saturday we are running Potato Ridge. Most of the trail has bypasses and the rest we can get most people through fairly easy. Let me know if you are interested and/or hit us up on the Warmachines702.com website.

Last edited:
Top Bottom