Lets see all 2 doors !!!

Panda

Yall know there's a build thread and a story coming but that'll have to wait due to busy day

View attachment 147580

View attachment 147583
Wooohooo! Congrats David that's awesome! :clap2:
Wife didn't seem to happy when I bought a new tire carrier and sport cage for my 4dr. I told her I wouldn't buy anymore upgrades for it for the rest of the year.....

HOWEVER, she never said anything about buying a NEW Jeep and modding it..... ;)

So last night we got a Hyrdo blue 2dr sport. She didn't seem to happy about that either, but guess who "volunteered" to drive it home...

ATTACH=CONFIG]147584[/ATTACH]

Now we're part of the 2dr club too.

Wow cool! you weren't kidding yesterday that was fast! Congrats man love the color

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Wife didn't seem to happy when I bought a new tire carrier and sport cage for my 4dr. I told her I wouldn't buy anymore upgrades for it for the rest of the year.....

HOWEVER, she never said anything about buying a NEW Jeep and modding it..... ;)

So last night we got a Hyrdo blue 2dr sport. She didn't seem to happy about that either, but guess who "volunteered" to drive it home...

View attachment 147584

Now we're part of the 2dr club too.
Wait until she says it's hers....

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Okay this picture is tripping me out, your jeep is soo shiny that it reflects the woods around it. It looks like a wrap, an even crazier the reflection matches the tree in the background. lol

New stealth Jeeping technology.

abelisar

Working on the lift tomorrow. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433695305.766448.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I hear ya about the dealerships. They can make things a LOT harder than they need to be.

I'm hoping to be able to pick one up sometime next year. But if I do what I'm thinking, even if I get a Jeep next year, it'll be another year or so before it's actually driveable. Think V8 XJ! ;)

Yea man it was crazy but at least its good and taken care of no worries :thumb:

Man I tell you what I'll take my hat to ya when I see that if I'm thinking right maybe XJ V8 maybe on 37's

Wooohooo! Congrats David that's awesome! :clap2:

Thanks Panda it feels so good we actually drove with the top off today and I tell ya its like freedom man I'm glad to finally have it really love it can't wait for my first wheeling trip

BlkOpsCzr

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435363452.379541.jpg
Waiting in line for a trail ride during The Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival in Butler, PA the birthplace of the jeep.

Top Bottom