Lets see all 2 doors !!!

SevenSlotSpartan

Here's my 2 door with 37s and beadlocks I just got this weekend for a steal! The spare will go on one I get the Evo carrier. The rings will be painted blue.

Love your 2 door my friend! Those beadlocks look great and the blue rings will be sick! Have you thought of red rings to match the jerrycans?

RebelconJk

Hey man are you running the LoD shorty rear by chance? If so how do you like it? And also are you running poison spyder rockers? I can't quite tell from the pic

Yes i am, love it! great bumper i have had it for about 3 years now. no problems what so ever. Yeah i'm running poison spyder rocker knockers and body armor.

RebelconJk

Thanks. So 37s and going to 4 inch coils. That should look really nice. I was asking because I'm on 315s and going with 3 inch lift. Just sizing it up to see how it would look.

Yeah, I went to big, I've had the lift on there for about 4 years rides nice just too high. Prob going with the evo 4" plush rides.

NAUJK

Love your 2 door my friend! Those beadlocks look great and the blue rings will be sick! Have you thought of red rings to match the jerrycans?

Thanks! I love it too!! Yeah I'm loving the Beadlocks can't wait to get them come matched going to look sweet. I'm thinking either blue or just silver. It's supppper wide now got them all for a steal love it. Love the look love the tires.

Playing with the big boys now! Big boy shoes!!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
3" plush rides and 37s is a better combo :thumb: as you will be around 3.5-3.75 with those on a 2 door.

Top Bottom